Vedam International School
Vedam is known for its special Methodology of learning. They follow a 5 step teaching method to teach their extra-ordinary pupils. At Vedam, teachers begin a class by clearly stating the learning goal, ask children what they know already, demonstrate an experiment or conduct a group activity, let children speak before they do, ensure the “application questions” are done independently, fiercely believe in practice, assess daily, and support each child individually.
At Vedam, they belive that every student has capability for learning from his birth. That’s why we focus to provide diversity full environment for learning for their overall development. The facilities at Vedam and their features helps us to achive the same.
Features & Facilities @ Vedam
- Special Classes for Leadership
- Has own Online Leraning Plateform
- Education based on the teachings and Philosophy of the Vedas.
- Yoga Classes to improve overall balance of our pupils strength.
- Has Language Laboratory
- Has Modern Math Lab
- Has Kids Computer Lab
- Has Online Portal for Students and Parents
Quick Info : Vedam International School
|Full Name||Vedam International School|
|Principal/ Director||Mrs. Rafat Usmani|
|School Up to||Pre-Primary to Class 8th|
|Affiliated To||XSEED Education|
|Co-Educational||Yes, school is co-educational.|
|Contact No||99-199-46-149 WhatsApp : 99-560-47-366|
|Campus Address||Vedam International School,|
8- Laxmanpur, Utraula Road,
|Download Documents||Download Vedam School Procpectus|
|Official Website||Vedam International School|
|Social Profile||Vedam International School Facebook Page Link|
Admission Procedure @Vedam
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission at Vedam
- One photograph of each child, Father and Mother
- Certified true copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Certified copy of reportcard of previous school/class (If Applicabel)
- Certified copy of address proof
- Certified copy of child’s passport and one of each parent ( In case of Foreign National / NRI )
They also have a student cornor Section where students can get and view their attendence , Fee Recipts, Online Fee Payment, Online Results , their home work and many more.