Vinay Kumar Pandey popularly known as “Vinnu Bhiyya” among their followers and well wishers. He is an Gondavi from his birth, birth place is Mankapur, Gonda. Vinnu Bhiyya was born on 18th June 1964 and elected first time as MP in 15th Lok Sabha on the ticket of Indian National Congress.
These days he is candidate of Indian National Congress Party in general election 2019 against Brij Bhushan Saran Singh sitting MP of Kaiserganj Loksabha.
Profile Card: Vinnu Bhiyya
Name: Vinay Kumar Pandey
Known As : Vinnu Bhiyya
Party : Indian National Congress
Email : email@example.com
Quick Info: Vinnu Pandey
|Father’s Name||Prof. Vidhya Sagar Pandey|
|Mother’s Name||Smt. Prema Pandey|
|Date of Birth||18 Jun 1964|
|Place of Birth||Vill.Mankapur, Distt. Gonda (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Date of Marriage||11 Jul 1988|
|Spouse’s Name||Smt. Seema Pandey alias Divya|
|No. of Sons||1|
|Permanent Address||Vill. Ghughulpur, P.O. Deoria (West)Distt. Balrampur,|
Educational Qualifications of Vinnu Pandey
Dr. Vinay kumar Pnadey ” Vinnu Bhiiya ” has completed their Ph.D. in Paleobotany acquired M.Sc. (Botany), PG Diploma in Computer Science, Ayurved Ratna, Certificate Course in Processing and Cultivation of Aeromatic and Medicinal Plants
He has completed their graduation at RML University, Faizabad,(MLK, PG College, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh), Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Prayag and CIMAP, Lucknow and Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh
Positions Held by Vinnu Bhiyya
- 1988 Member Gram Panchayat, Ghughulpur, Uttar Pradesh
- 1993-94 and 1995-2001Member, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Two Terms)
- 1997-2001 Minister, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- 2009 Elected to 15th Lok Sabha.
- 31 Aug. 2009 Member, Committee on Human Resource Development
- Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- 23 Sep. 2009 Member, Committee on Papers Laid on the Table.
- Member, Hindi Advisory Committee, Department of Revenue, Expenditure and Disinvestment, Comptroller and Auditor General.
Social And Cultural Activities of Vinnu Bhiyya
Dr Vinay Kumar Pandey is managing more than three dozen educational Institutes, Devipatan Division, Uttar Pradesh; works for upliftment of poor, down-trodden and deprived families without discriminating caste and creed; and empowerment of women,girls and farmers
View his full info as a Member of Parliament at Loksabha official website.